How do I certify my Military Service to establish my status as a Veteran?

March 23, 2017 | by Tony Eiland

To be considered a Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces (including National Guardsmen and Reservist), you must provide your DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) which is issued upon a military service member’s retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military obligation, in order to prove your time-in-service. Go to the National Archives site to request your service record.

Turn your passion into a business