- Included Documents:
Our policies for Sellers (Direct Buy Policy). If you list any items for sale through our Services, these policies apply to you.
Our policies for Buyers (Buyers Rule Policy). If you use our Services to browse or shop, these policies apply to you.
Our policies for Third Parties. These policies apply to:
Intellectual property owners
Anyone requesting information from TVM
- Your Account with TVM
You’ll need to create an account with TVM to use some of our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with TVM:
- You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
B.. Provide accurate information about yourself. Providing false information or impersonating another person for benefit or status through your account can lead to civil and criminal penalties.
- Buyer’s/Seller’s Content
Buyer’s/Seller’s Content that you post using our Services is “The Content” and is herein referred to as “The Content” in this document. TVM doesnt make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc.).
- Responsibility for “The Content”. You understand that you are solely responsible for “The Content”. You represent that you have all necessary rights to “The Content” and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- Permission to Use “The Content”. By posting “The Content” through our Services, you grant TVM a license to use it. TVM doesn’t claim any ownership to “The Content”, but TVM does have your permission to use it to help TVM function and grow. That way, TVM won’t infringe any rights you have in “The Content”.
- Rights You Grant TVM. By posting “The Content”, you grant TVM a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of “The Content” to provide the Services and to promote TVM, your TVM shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any TVM Services or advertising medium.
- Reporting Unauthorized Content. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed in our Intellectual Property Policy. If “The Content” infringes another person’s intellectual property, TVM will remove it if TVM receive proper notice. TVM will notify you if that happens.
- Your Use of Our Services
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to TVM. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services.
Termination By You. You may terminate your account with TVM at any time from your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of “The Content” that you posted through the Services prior to termination. All debts must be settled.
Termination By TVM. TVM may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If TVM do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services. TVM may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
If you or TVM terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including “The Content”.
TVM May Discontinue the Services. TVM reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. TVM will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Items You Purchase. You understand that TVM does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. TVM provide the venue; the items in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent sellers, so TVM cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release TVM from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. TVM make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. TVM is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
People You Interact With. You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. You understand that TVM do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
Warranties. You understand that our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). TVM are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
TVM do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
TVM reserve the right to handle our legal defense however TVM see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so TVM can execute our strategy.
- Disputes with Other Users
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of TVM’s Services or a third party, TVM encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
Customer Case System. Buyers and sellers who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on our website or mobile app may participate in our Customer Case System. TVM will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, in our sole discretion; TVM will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. TVM has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
Release of TVM. You release TVM from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
- Disputes with TVM
The following rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
- Forum. TVM is based in Mclean, VA so any legal action against TVM related to our Services must be filed and take place in Virinia. That means the seat of any arbitration shall be Mclean VA. For any actions not subject to arbitration, you and TVM agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Alexandria, VA or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Intellectual Property Policy
TVM has adopted this intellectual property policy in accordance with industry best practices, general U.S. intellectual property laws, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
- Notices of Intellectual Property Infringement
TVM strives to respond quickly when we receive proper notice of intellectual property infringement by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. When TVM removes or disables access in response to a notice, TVM makes a reasonable attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party, provide information about the notice and removal, and, in cases of alleged copyright infringement, provide information about counter notification. TVM may also provide a copy of the notice to the allegedly infringing party.
- Counter Notification
If TVM receives a DMCA counter notification, the removed material may be replaced or access to it may be restored 10 business days after receipt of the counter notice, unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing party and informs TVM of this action. TVM sends a copy of the counter notice to the original complaining party.
- Repeat Infringement
TVM terminates account privileges of members that are subject to repeat notices of intellectual property infringement in appropriate circumstances and at TVM ’s discretion.
Please use email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide notice of claimed infringement to TVM who will provide it to the appropriate counsel.
- Contact Information